Just For Kids Pediatric Dentistry is excited to introduce Dr. Christine to our practice! Her fun, kind personality will make her a great asset to our Just For Kids family.
Dr. Christine received her DMD degree from Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine. Upon graduating, she then went on to complete a General Practice Residency at Montefiore Medical Center in New York. Staying in New York, Dr. Christine went on to accepting and earning her specialty certificate in pediatric dentistry at Jamaica Hospital Medical Center. After graduating, Dr. Christine worked as a faculty member at her previous residency program to interview, lecture, and mentor students in the field of Pediatric Dentistry. She has recently been practicing as a pediatric dentist in Toronto, Canada.
Dr. Christine’s main goal is to provide exceptional treatment for her patients in a kind, empathetic, personalized, and gentle way. She stays up to date on the latest advancements in her field by attending national conferences and studying evidence based literature.
Dr. Christine’s favorite past time is exploring the beauty of Maine with her husband and their three sweet dogs.
York University, Toronto, ON
– Bachelor of Science, Major: Biology
Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine
– Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry
Montefiore Medical Center, New York
– General Practice Residency
Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, New York
– Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Education Association
- American Student Dental Association
- Asian Dental Student Organization
- Special Care Dentistry Association
- Maine Dental Association
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support